I got my new computer! Hopefully when I unpack it today everything will be fine and this will be the last entry written on M. Jean-Robert.
I am livin' in the Holiday Innnnn (yes, I went there) for the next three weeks for training. So far, it's going well. Much better than RA training. There are nine people in my program, and the administration is really cool. It's funny to wear heels everyday and talk about health insurance. It's kind of a bridge to the real world. Also, my students will call me "Miss Perry." I get to teach how to take notes, a skill I was meant to teach. It's a calling of sorts.
Speaking of bridge, I can't stop singing JT's Sexyback. It is a rediculous song that plays in my head on repeat. Now that I have it on a CD, one of the best CDs ever, it is at my disposal.
I have to go. They are cleaning my room and I have training for four more hours.
I wish KOPPA was closer. Like, here.
I am livin' in the Holiday Innnnn (yes, I went there) for the next three weeks for training. So far, it's going well. Much better than RA training. There are nine people in my program, and the administration is really cool. It's funny to wear heels everyday and talk about health insurance. It's kind of a bridge to the real world. Also, my students will call me "Miss Perry." I get to teach how to take notes, a skill I was meant to teach. It's a calling of sorts.
Speaking of bridge, I can't stop singing JT's Sexyback. It is a rediculous song that plays in my head on repeat. Now that I have it on a CD, one of the best CDs ever, it is at my disposal.
I have to go. They are cleaning my room and I have training for four more hours.
I wish KOPPA was closer. Like, here.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home