Monday, November 27, 2006

laaaame

There is an older gentleman in a teal mock-turtleneck, talking about the gizzards of a turkey in graphic detail.

I am back in Panera, back in Chicago.

So far, I have slept for two hours in the Volvo, eaten two bagels, and desperately want these two weeks to be over.

Thanksgiving break was fun but too short. My birthday was typical but relaxing. Thanksgiving was stressful in some ways but the pistachio stuffing made up for all of the drama.

I got to see Tim on Saturday and Sunday, and that was a good time. As always. I had fun playing Clue (no one in my family will play with me) and eating meatballs with his grandfather. Tim gave me The Food I Love by Neil Perry (no relation) for my birthday and I am so excited to drool over the photos for the next ten-plus years. I really wish he was here with me and not in Phila (Tim, not Neil Perry).

I'm sorry this post is lame. I am out of motivation and it's spreading to other areas of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home